These are the core values that represent what we believe about our Church, and ourselves.
1. We believe the Bible to be our final authority for faith and practice.
2. We believe service to Jesus merits excellence in everything we aim to do.
3. We believe both corporate and individual encounters with God are vital.
4. We believe all people have worth and value to God, and therefore we value everyone.
5. We believe in the development of our God-given gifts and talents for service to Jesus.
6. We believe the family is God’s primary unit for ministry, and therefore, the family should be nurtured.
7. We believe in manifesting the love and grace of Christ in practical ways; in the community and throughout the world. We evangelize and we feed the hungry through our Food Bank.
8. We believe that it is God’s will that every believer grow to maturity in Christ.
9. We believe in practicing wise stewardship of God’s resources.
10. We believe that God has called us to be a people of prayer.
11. We believe in encouraging a prayer-guided faith that is willing to take bold risks.
12. We believe that leaders are accountable first to God, and then to the people they serve.
13. We believe God honors a spirit of humility, integrity, and Christ-like character in all areas of service.
Sunday: 9am & 6pm
Life Church strives to be a discipleship oriented congregation taking the Good News of the Gospel to the world; equipping, defending, planting, reproducing and sending God’s people to make disciples of all nations.
(2 Peter 3:9; Acts 1:8; Ephesians 4:12; Matthew 28:18-20). ALCC is a Jesus-centered Church. Jesus is everything to us; He is our Foundation, the center of all we do and all we hope for--all we desire is found in Him.
Our mission is to lead people to become fully devoted followers of Jesus Christ. That's how Life Church is able to make a difference in the lives of so many people, and it's the motivating dynamic behind everything we do. Come grow with us!